What you put onto your body is just as important as what you put into your body. Using skin-loving ingredients such as shea butter, coconut oil, olive oil, natural essential oils and natural colorants, you will get to make your own two-pound batch of soap to take home with you! This hands-on class will give you the confidence to make soap in your home.
During class we will discuss:
- What soapmaking is.
- Why you would want to make our own.
- The basic process.
- A basic recipe.
During the hands-on portion of class you will get to:
- Select and blend your oils to fragrance your soap.
- Select your additives and coloring.
- Weigh out and make the lye solution.
- Weigh out the oils and additives.
Mix your soap and pour into the mold.
Each person will make a 2.5 lb pound batch of soap, the equivalent of about 8 bars, from start to finish - a retail value of up to $60.00!
|Size||1 Person 2 people 4 People 8 People|